Thursday, January 13, 2011

Raid My Closet: My Christmas Haul


I hope everyone had a great holiday season and got everything that they wanted. I really cleaned up this Christmas! Pictured above and below are my gifts (either received from generous friends and family members or purchased myself during the sales). I really am in love with all of these items but the four items above are definitely my favorite! I got the jacket above at 70% off during Saks' black friday sale! I can't get enough of it! The Gucci tote I purchased at 30% off during Gucci's online pre-sale and the scarf necklace I purchased at 40% off during shopbop's after Christmas sale. It is so unique -- I can't stop wearing it! The instyler was a gift and it is seriously the best straightener I've ever used! Here are some more details about my loot in case you see something that you like: (Above) Smythe multi-pocketed linen blend military jacket from Saks; Instyler rotating hair iron; Gucci "Sukey" tote; Roarke NYC "Le Charlot" beaded "Liberty" scarf necklace on www.shopbop.com. Below: Rachel Rachel Roy "Drusy and Crystal" ring; LC Lauren Conrad lace jacket from Kohl's; Victoria's Secret short love fleece robe; Karen Millen beaded clutch; Jessie Steele cupcake apron from Anthropologie; Halston Heritage "Alice" pleated clutch from www.nordstrom.com; BCBG jeweled silk top on www.bcbg.com; Luxury Rebel "Rhianna" platform bootie on www.shopbop.com.

No comments: