Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Available TODAY: Doo-Ri Chung for Macy's


In November, I told you that the next designer that will be designing a line for Macy's Impulse collection will be Korean-American designer Doo-Ri Chung. Doo-Ri is best known for her draped jersey dresses. Pieces in the Doo-Ri for Macy's collection range from $39 to $159 and are available in select Macy's stores (at Easton and Tuttle malls in the C-bus) and on www.macys.com TODAY. I've posted my favorites from the collection above. The collection as a whole strikes me as a bit "old" for an Impulse collection, which is typically geared towards juniors or young adults. I also don't know how I feel about the shapeless tops and dresses. But, the collection also offers some more structured pieces that I really do like as well! What do you think of the collection?

No comments: