Friday, December 30, 2011

5 More Things I Love Right Now

From time to time, I run across various items that become such a part of my daily life that I feel like I want to scream from the roof top, "Run out and buy this ladies, it is that wonderful." To see previous posts about my favorite can't-live-without-out items (which include Lush Cosmetics BIG Shampoo; Lucky Magazine; Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil; Banana Republic Bejeweled Orchid Hair Clip; Scott Barnes Body Bling; Frederic Fekkai Glossing Cream; Smith's Rosebud Salve; Giles & Brother "Chaton" Pyramid Drop Earrings; OPI "Lincoln Park After Dark" Nail Polish; Hairstyle: Two Braids + A Bun; OPI Axxium Semi-Permanent Nail Polish; Fresh Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment; Cheap Monday T-Shirts; Bobbi Brown Bronze Shimmer Brick; Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque) click here: http://cbusstyle.blogspot.com/search/label/5%20Things%20I%20Love.  Below is a list of 5 more things that I am loving right now!


Inglot Cosmetics

My BFF introduced me to this cosmetic line the last time we were in Las Vegas. I bought three eye shadows and a lip gloss at the time, all of which I absolutely adore. The AMC pure pigment eye shadows have different colors mixed together that really are so unique and beautiful on.  For instance, I got a gold and plum shadow and a brown and green shadow. While those colors may sound strange, they truly are amazing and unique. I also adore the AMC lip gloss that I purchased -- in the bottle it is lavender but when you put it on it turns pink! It is a great non-sticky gloss with a lovely sheen. And the best part about Inglot is that the products are reasonably priced. The shadows are $14 each and the lip glosses are $16 each. I also just learned to my extreme delight that you can now purchase Inglot online at www.inglotusa.com. I will be stocking up on new products soon!


Nanette Lepore Dresses

I officially have what one might refer to as a "Nanette Lepore obsession."  My collection by the designer is now up to 9 dresses (with 2 more on the way).  Her dresses are seriously perfect if you have a little junk in the trunk like I do.  They are always cut in the most flattering way and are always impeccably made.  The best part is that they also frequently go on sale, so while they may originally be listed around $300 each, you can usually get them for around $150 to $200 if you pay attention to the sales.  If you are considering trying out a Nanette Lepore dress, remember that her sizing runs a tad large, so order one size smaller than you would normally get.  You can purchase Nanette Lepore dresses at www.saks.com, www.shopbop.com, www.neimanmarcus.com, www.bloomingdales.com, and www.nanettelepore.com.     

Boscia B.B. Cream

I discovered this amazing product while shopping with my BFF in Atlanta in a Sephora store.  The Boscia representative happened to be there and her pitch about how amazing Boscia's B.B. Cream convinced me to try it out.  Let's just say that the lady wasn't lying; this product is amaze.  It acts as a moisturizer, pore minimizer, sunblock, and primer all in one.  It is a tinted cream that seriously gives you an amazingly flawless finish and eliminates the need for an additional primer or moisturizer.  I still use foundation with it because I have some dark spots that I like to hide, but if you have pretty good skin, you probably could substitute this for foundation as well.  The cream is $38 and can be purchased here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P288804.
  
World Market "Chase" Jewelry Armoire

I recently decided that I needed to reorganize my jewelry, which was partially stored in a nice chest atop my dresser and partially on a necklace tree that rested on my nightstand (and which constantly tipped over due to the weight of all of my necklaces).  I felt disorganized when I went looking for something and frequently forgot that I even had particular pieces because I couldn't see them.  After a bit of shopping, I purchased the Chase jewelry armoire from Cost Plus World Market.  I couldn't be happier with the results.  It is a nice piece of furniture (that conveniently matches our bedroom furniture) and it houses a ton of jewelry!  My favorite part is that you can hang long necklaces on the sides without them getting tangled.  I also love the cellphone charger at the top of the stand.  Overall, it is great buy and has really helped me to get organized.  The armoire is currently on sale for $139.99 and can be purchased here:  http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3909370.

LORAC Muliplex 3-D Lip Gloss

LORAC's multiplex 3-D lip gloss is probably my favorite lip gloss of all time.  It is not sticky at all and the sparkle that it gives off is unmatched.  I have found that it particularly looks good with a peachy lip stick (I like MAC's "Sandy B" frost lipstick).  It is a bit pricey at $22, but the bottle is big and a little gloss goes a long way!  You can purchase LORAC's multiplex 3-D lip gloss here:  http://www.drugstore.com/lorac-multiplex-3-d-lip-gloss-3d-3d/qxp241306?catid=12885&fromsrch=lorac+3d+lipgloss&N=0

No comments: