Thursday, April 19, 2012

Spring/Summer 2012 Fashion Trend: Ladylike


I saved my favorite trend for this Spring and Summer for last ladies!!!  Get ready to get your Betty Draper on and put on your favorite ladylike dress and heels because sweet ladylike dresses and accessories are a big trend this Spring and Summer (See above: Valentino; Louis Vuitton; Chanel; Elie Saab; Alice + Olivia).  And I couldn't be happier.  For those of you who know me, this trend fits right in with my personal style aesthetic.  If you, like me, are LOVING this trend and want to give it a try, below are some options to consider (all of which I seriously want to purchase!!!):  Tory Burch "Lidia" polo for $95 on www.nordstrom.com; RED Valentino knit dress on sale for $486.50 on www.shopbop.com; Nanette Lepore "Jacy" skirt for $298 on www.bloomingdales.com; RED Valentino bow hobo for $695 on www.shopbop.com; J. Crew flower bud ring for $35 on www.jcrew.com; "Fluttering flora" dress for $148 on www.anthropologie.com; "Fine and Dandelion" cardigan for $39.99 on www.modcloth.com; Bamboo "Crush" rosette ballet flat for $22.20 on www.urbanog.com; "Divination" asymmetric dress for $210 on www.anthropologie.com; Constructed swing jacket for $198 on www.anthropologie.com; Cabel bow perforated pump for $30.80 on www.urbanog.com; ASOS umbrella skirt for $89.53 on www.asos.com.

No comments: