Saturday, August 25, 2012

Raid My Closet: My Recent Purchases


This summer I managed to scoop up some super cute pieces.  Plus, I was blessed to have wonderful friends who also gifted me some great items for my birthday!  Check out the super special items that I've added to my wardrobe over the summer.  Above: Xandau clutch for $78 on www.anthropologie.com (thanks Cori!); Rolo crossback dress for $118 on www.anthropologie.com; Mirela fringe necklace for $58 on www.anthropologie.com; Longwood floral scarf for $58 on www.anthropologie.com (love, love, love this scarf; such a cute addition to any outfit). Below: Tinley Road "Bleeker" ponte dress for $69 on www.piperlime.com; Guiseppe Zannoti "Koka" peep-toe pumps for $665 ($329 on www.gilt.com) (what a steal!); NY Collection beaded maxi dress for $58 on www.macys.com; Joe Fresh embroidered tee for $16 (thanks Em!); Miss Chievous tribal print dress for $40 on www.macys.com; Coach teardrop stone bracelet for $98 on www.macys.com (thanks Cori!); American Rag chambray dress for $45 on www.macys.com.

1 comment:

HandHmom said...

i just want to raid your accessories closet!! Love that anthropologie clutch and scarf!