Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall/Winter 2012 Fashion Trend: Western-Inspired Booties

 

 

If you've been paying attention to fashion at all lately, I'm sure you've noticed this trend as it has become quite popular this fall (See above: Band of Outsiders; Isabel Marant; Mara Hoffman; MM6 Maison Martin Margiela).  Western booties are quite popular with the younger crowd, particularly when paired with flowy skirts (mini or midi) or ankle pants.  I am a big fan of this trend myself and have already picked up a pair of western-inspired booties.  One of my go-to outfits this fall is a white tank, a black bandage skirt, my western-inspired booties, and my studded denim jacket.  If you are liking this trend as much as I am and are considering picking up a pair of western booties, check out these options below:  Denco studded cowboy bootie for $44.20 on www.urbanog.com; Dolce Vita "Cisco" bootie for $258.95 on www.nordstrom.com; Jimmy Choo "Border" bootie for $1,050 on www.nordstrom.com; Nine West "Sosie" bootie for $109 on www.piperlime.com; Qupid "Priority" fringe bootie for $33.20 on www.urbanog.com; Report "Rudy" bootie for $120 on www.piperlime.com; Seychelles "Everywhere I Go" bootie for $150 on www.piperlime.com; Slouchy cowboy bootie for $26.80 on www.urbanog.com; Sole Society "Elsa" bootie for $69.95 on www.nordstrom.com; Splendid rodeo bootie for $148 on www.piperlime.com; Steven by Steve Madden "Friisky" bootie for $149 on www.piperlime.com; ZIGIgirl "Canon" bootie for $99.95 on www.nordstrom.com.


 

 

 

 

 


No comments: