Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Raid My Closet: My Recent Purchases

Below is a list of some the items that I've acquired over the last few months.  I was blessed to receive some great gifts for my b-day at the end of May and also found some great sales and deals on all of these items.  As always, the prices listed below are the original ticket prices.  I purchased all of the items at a discount using the coupons or codes that I post on this blog!

Footwear
 

 

Above:  Gucci GG cage ballet flat for $495 on www.gucci.com; RED Valentino bow espadrilles for $250 on www.piperlime.com; Sam Edelman "Gideon" sandal for $119.95 on www.nordstrom.com (I actually bought these in an all neutral color-scheme at a boutique in Hawaii) ; Steve Madden "Jenny" wedge for $80 on www.piperlime.com.  

Work Apparel
 

Above: Mad Men collection crew neck top for $69.50 on www.bananarepublic.com (also purchased in navy); Tinley Road contrast bow blouse for $49 on www.piperlime.com (also purchased in blush).

Weekend Apparel
 

 

Above:  Free People crochet denim shorts for $88 on www.macys.com; Old Navy "The Rockstar" jeans for $34.50 on www.oldnavy.com; Free People cutout mini dress for $108 on www.macys.com; Katrine peplum top for $88 on www.anthropologie.com

Evening Apparel
 

Above:  BCBG "Hanne" layered cami for $138 on www.bcbg.com; T by Tadashi bandage dress for $138 on www.nordstrom.com (purchased for a wedding next month).

Accessories
 

  
Above:  Alexis Bittar sparkle hoop earrings for $150 on www.saks.com (still loving the rose gold!); ASOS jewelled flower headband for $20.36 on www.asos.com; Kate Spade Margherita floral ipad folio for $85 on www.katespade.com; Lipsy floral garland hair band for $20.36 on www.asos.com.  Thanks for the hair accessories and ipad case Cori!

Poolside
 


Above: Milly "Ava" drawstring tunic for $202 on www.piperlime.com (love, love this coverup!); Sunstripe rancher hat for $42 on www.anthropologie.com; Blushed shades for $38 on www.anthropologie.com (obsessed with these shades; thanks Cori!)

Handbags



And, finally, since I worked so very hard last year, I decided to treat myself on my birthday to my holy grail of purses!  I've always wanted a quilted black Chanel tote bag that is large enough to bring to work and store a notepad if need be, so I decided on the bag pictured above, which is called the caviar timeless tote.  I purchased the bag from the Chanel boutique in the Saks at Polaris mall (price undisclosed because it is embarrassing!).  But I couldn't be happier with my purchase!!!

No comments: