Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Raid My Closet: Vacation Style


Because I live in the midwest, when I go on vacation it is almost always someplace warm and it typically involves a beach and palm trees. As a result, when I pack for a vacation I typically err on the side of the brighter the better. On my last vacation (to Hawaii) I packed these items.
Embellished Dress: Karta, purchased on www.shopbop.com last summer
Pink tunic: Banana Republic, purchased last summer
Fuchsia handbag: Rebecca Minkoff morning after bag in Fuchsia/gold crackle, purchased last summer from Bloomingdales online
Sandals: Tribeca, purchased a few months ago online at www.endless.com
Blue beaded tunic: INC, purchased at Macy's last summer
Woven clutch: Cole Haan, purchased at Filene's Basement a few years ago
Flower hair clip: Purchased in Hawaii last summer
Sun necklace: Puchased in boutique in Mexico many years ago

No comments: