Monday, October 18, 2010

Style Muse: Blake Lively


I know it has been awhile since I posted a style muse, but no one has really been standing out to me lately. That is until now!!! Lately I've been really loving Blake Lively's style on and off the red carpet. Granted, she is so beautiful and has such an amazing body that she could pretty much wear a trash bag and it would still look amazing on her, but she really has been making some great wardrobe choices lately. I love that her style varies from edgy to romantic to classic and that she isn't afraid to take risks. I also kind of love how often she wears her hair back on the red carpet (as seen above) even though she has such great long flowy hair. Too often I feel like celebs bore me with their long (extension heavy) wavy hair parted in the middle.

No comments: