Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Spotlight On: Second Chance Consignment Boutique


A few months ago I popped into Second Chance Consignment Boutique on a Sunday while out to lunch with my ladies. If you've never been, I highly recommend it as they have some cute stuff at great prices! Second Chance Consignment Boutique is located at 1803 West Fifth Avenue. They are closed Mondays and open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sundays noon to 4 p.m. Visit their website at: www.secondchancegrandview.com. Plus, click here to print a coupon for $5 off your purchase of $25 or more or $10 off your purchase of $50 or more: http://www.secondchancegrandview.com/images/coupon_big.jpg.

Above are some pics from their stash. I picked up the Alexander McQueen-inspired skull scarf above for only $10! They have some fun vintage items in the back that I particularly recommend you check out!

No comments: