Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Available NOW: Karl Lagerfeld for Macy's


Way back in December I told you that fashion designer Karl Lagerfeld (Chanel) will be designing a line for Macy's. Well, pictures for the collection were released earlier this month and the collection is available in Macy's stores starting TODAY and online at www.macys.com!  My favorite looks from the collection are above. Nothing in the collection costs costs more than $170 and dresses run around $120 each. I've posted the rest of the collection below. I really am loving this collection and will be stopping by Macy's on Saturday to check it out in person. I love how the collection contains looks for every occasion (office, weekend, dinner/drinks, club, etc.) What do you think of this collection?  Click here to shop the collection online: http://www1.macys.com/shop/womens/impulse-brands/karl-lagerfeld-for-impulse?id=58013&edge=hybrid.

No comments: