Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Raid My Closet: End-of-the-Summer Purchases

I've purchased a few things during the end-of-summer sales that have been popping up lately so I thought I'd go ahead and show you all what I got. I've saved my autumn/winter purchases for a different post. All of these items were purchased at major discounts and I'm pretty pleased with everything!  First, I recently picked up the above straw hat by French Connection from www.asos.com (originally $63.78) to replace one that I ripped while on vacation in Las Vegas. I also recently bought the above necklace on www.shopbop.com by Sachin + Babi which I absolutely LOVE. It is an amazing statement necklace and I really like that brand's jewelry although I have noticed that a few beads have fallen off already. I purchased the above blush blazer from www.shockboutique.com (originally $62) and the floral dress by Rachel Rachel Roy from Macy's (originally $119) to wear at a work function over the summer -- the Rachel Roy for Macy's line is fantastic, so if you haven't checked it out yet, I recommend that you do!

No comments: