Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Raid My Closet: My Recent Purchases

With the end-of-season sales coming to an end, I thought I'd go ahead and post the items that I was able to snag during the sales.  All of these items were (of course) purchased at a substantial discount using the coupons and discount codes that I post on this blog.  I will be posting the items that I have purchased for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons as soon as I finish my run down of this Spring and Summer's fashion trends!  Above: Yves Saint Lauren "Arty Ovale" ring for $250 on www.saks.com (LOVE LOVE LOVE this ring and it comes in all different colors!); L.A.M.B. "Nathan" peep-toe booties for $355 on www.djpremium.com; Alexis Bittar "Miss Havisham" stone & fringe necklace for $295 on www.nordstrom.com; MM Couture v-neck dress for $98 on www.piperlime.com. Below: Jessica Simpson "Cheetah" platform maryjane for $98 on www.piperlime.com; Kenneth Cole modern twist bangle for $40 on www.piperlime.com (I purchased 3 and stack them together!); Joan & David "Guzman" pump for $200 on www.piperlime.com.

No comments: