Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My Lust List


Even though I just picked up a bunch of super cute stuff for this Spring and Summer, I am still seriously lusting after some great pieces right now! Check out what is currently on my lust list! Above: Andara three-stone druzy ring for $145 on www.maxandchloe.com; "Pool Party" color-block dress for $40 on www.lulus.com/; "Xanadu" clutch for $78 on www.anthropologie.com; Vince Camuto "Mosa" pump for $117.95 on www.nordstrom.com. Below: Tory Burch "Farrow" tweed jacket for $495 on www.nordstrom.com; Coach teardrop stone bracelet for $98 on www.macys.com; "Woven bars" necklace for $198 on www.anthropologie.com; Coach "Lexi" flat for $178 on http://www.macys.com/; "My Delicious Glow" neon linen espadrille wedge for $29 on www.lulus.com; Nanette Lepore "Tea time" top on sale for $118.80 on www.nanettelepore.com; Quipid scalloped bow flat for $21.20 on www.urbanog.com.  I want it all!!!

No comments: