Thursday, May 6, 2010

Found: Stylish Affordable Shoes at Urban Originals

Ladies, I have found THE place to purchase stylish on-trend shoes for under $45 a pair (most are closer to $20)!!! Now, I'm sure that with the cheap price comes lower quality materials and construction, so don't expect these shoes to be made of real leather. While I haven't had a chance to order from Urban Originals yet (I'll be placing my order shortly!), I'm guessing that the quality of the shoes is similar to what you would find at Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe, so they definitely aren't for everyday wear. But if you are looking for a pair of statement shoes for a night out, www.urbanog.com is the website for you! Urban Originals carries more than just shoes, but it was their shoe selection that really stood out to me. In addition to sandals, wedges, pumps, boots, booties, and flats, they also have an awesome selection of fun rain boots in graphic, animal, and floral prints. Get free shipping on orders over $50 with the code "FREESHIP." Also, get 15% off your purchase with the code "RETAILMENOT." Below are just a few of the shoes that really caught my eye (and that will likely be arriving in my mailbox shortly!): Paprika "Spoil" strappy sandal for $22.20; Bamboo "Cruise" embellished sandal for $21.20; Qupid "System" pleated pump for $22.90; Bamboo "Loveable" slingback wedge for $21.20; Betsey studded bootie for $26.80; Anne Michelle "Essence" peep-toe pump for $21.80; Qupid "Luxe Danelle" fringe peep-toe bootie for $43.60.

No comments: