Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Prime Outlets Memorial Day Sale

The Jeffersonville, Ohio Prime Outlets Mall will be having its annual Memorial Day sidewalk sale this year from Thursday, May 27th to Monday, May 31st. Shop and save at 100 brand-name stores including COACH Factory, Pottery Barn, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, J.Crew Factory Store, kate spade, Banana Republic Factory Store, and many more.

Additional Offers include:
Free VIP Coupon Book worth hundreds of dollars in savings and a list of Memorial Day Weekend offers when you present coupon to Guest Services (located in the food court). E-mail me or leave me a comment if you need the coupon.

Tommy Hilfiger: 30%-50% off during Memorial Day sale. Extra 15% off of your purchase under $150 with coupon; Extra 20% off of your purchase of $150 or more with coupon. E-mail me or leave me a comment if you need the coupon for in-store use.


Ralph Lauren: 20% off your purchase of $100 or more from May 26th to June 2nd with coupon. E-mail me or leave me a comment if you need the coupon for in-store use.

No comments: