Friday, June 4, 2010

Raid My Closet: My Recent Purchases


Over the last few months I've acquired quite a few fun spring/summer pieces that I thought I'd go ahead and share with you! Last month in particular was my birthday so I was able to take advantage of some gift cards and discount codes, as well as some great memorial day sales, which all combined for some spectacular deals! (Note that the prices listed above and below are the current prices without any discounts.) While I have been experimenting lately with the more trendy rocker look, as you can see from my recent purchases, I have reverted back to my girly-girl roots for the warmer months ahead! Above: "Flowering Pasture" blouse for $128 on www.anthropologie.com (I LOVE this blouse. If it appeals to you at all, BUY IT IMMEDIATELY. I first saw a good friend of mine wearing it and I couldn't take my eyes off of her that entire night! I knew it had to be mine! The silk material is wonderful and the cut of the shirt is perfect. It reminds me of a painting!); Dara Ettinger "Heather Halo" ring for $120 on www.maxandchloe.com (This ring is TDF! Just gorgeous!); Nanette Lepore "Knot-So-Fast" black one-shoulder knotted dress for $298 on www.bloomingdales.com (I bought this dress for a wedding rehearsal dinner; the fit is spectacular); "Cattelya" cardigan for $98 on www.anthropologie.com (I love the unique color scheme of this cardigan). Below: Dara Ettinger "Taylor" Necklace for $170 on www.maxandchloe.com (This necklace doesn't come with a clasp so I still haven't quite figured out how to tie it around my neck; I may end up buying a new chain because the crystal pendant is gorgeous); Origami "Camellia" dress for $138 on www.anthropologie.com; Joie "Daphnie" floral blouse on sale for $112.99 on www.piperlime.com; Central Park West "Daytona" ponte boyfriend blazer on sale for $84.99 on www.piperlime.com; "Molly Rose-Wald" dress for $49.99 on www.modcloth.com; Aqua printed satin strapless dress on sale for $61.60 on www.bloomingdales.com; "Copious" necklace for $38 on www.anthropologie.com; "After School Art" top for $24.99 on www.modcloth.com.

No comments: