Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Raid My Closet: My Purchases for This Spring/Summer

I've been trying to be good lately and not shop too much, which is why I haven't posted about my purchases recently, but I thought I'd go ahead and post what I've acquired recently (although some of these purchases go back to January!). They are, however, mostly purchases that I made with Spring and Summer in mind. And just to show you that I heed my own advice, I've divided them into categories so that you can see which Spring/Summer 2011 trend that they relate to. Although you can also see that while I try to keep up with the trends, many of my purchases reflect my personal feminine style. Keep in mind that nearly all of these purchases were also made during one or more of the sales that I have posted about on this blog and/or with one or more of the discount codes or coupons that I've posted so the prices below are not what I actually paid.

70s

Above: Silk "Blooms Eternal" top for $88 on www.anthropologie.com; DV Dolce Vita "Persimmon" cork wedge sandals for $89 on www.bloomingdales.com (These were such a great buy -- they are comfortable and look great!); Eastpointe "Garden" top for $58 on www.anthropologie.com.

White

Above: Dara Ettinger "Eva" necklace for $120 on www.maxandchloe.com; Gap curvy jeans for $59.50 (Love these -- a great fit for ladies with a booty and smaller waist).

Pajama Dressing

Above: Tulle Market "Musings" floral top for $51 on www.lulus.com.

Stripes

Above: Striped button-shoulder top for $19.80 on www.forever21.com.

Eclectic Mixes

Above: Nanette Lepore "Evita" dress for $398 on www.neimanmarcus.com (LOVE her dresses -- they fit perfectly!); RJ Graziano six-row layered bead necklace for $75 on www.bloomingdales.com (This necklace is a great statement piece!).

Other (Florals, Chambray, etc.)

Above: "Cavorting Flora" blouse for $98 on www.anthropologie.com; Cope linen chambray dress for $59 on www.urbanoutfitters.com; Rebecca Minkoff studded "Fling" clutch for $325 on www.amazon.com (I got an amazing deal on this clutch that I've been eyeing forever!!!); Collective Concepts "Hothouse" floral top for $47 on www.lulus.com; Ruched cutout dress for $68 on www.nastygal.com (This dress is for my Vegas trip in May!)

No comments: