Friday, October 9, 2009

Great Deal: All Gabriella Rocha Footwear $7.95 this Weekend on 6pm.com

From today until October 11th, all Gabriella Rocha footwear is only $7.95 on www.6pm.com. When I first saw this sale, I immediately thought that it had to be a typo. Gabriella Rocha shoes can retail for up to $175! I've purchased a pair of shoes by Gabriella Rocha in the past and while they aren't the highest quality, they are super cute and are still one of my favorite pairs of shoes and are definitely worth a measley $7.95! Click here to access the sale: http://www.6pm.com/search/brand/605/filter/brandNameFacet/%22Gabriella+Rocha%22/productTypeFacet/%22Shoes%22.

UPDATE: It appears that they are having some problems with their website right now. I placed an order for 3 pairs of pumps and got a confirmation saying that I purchased 1 pair of wedges! When I e-mailed about the problem, I was told that they are in the process of fixing a glitch in their system and that my order will be cancelled. Because of my experience, I am going to steer clear of this sale today, but I may take a look again tomorrow. Unfortunately, it also looks like the shoes are going quickly and that pretty much all of the boots are sold out now, which is too bad since they had some really cute pairs. On a side note, even if the item is listed on the main page as being priced at more than $7.95, when you click on it to add it to your cart it will show up as $7.95.

No comments: