Thursday, September 8, 2011

Zara's U.S. E-commerce Website Is Now Operational!

Hang on to your purses ladies!  At long last, you can now shop Zara online from within the U.S., which is great news in particular for us C-bus ladies since we do not have a Zara nearby.  I briefly perused the website this afternoon and I've already located about five dresses that I want!!!  It appears that shipping will be free, but I am pretty sure that your purchase will be deemed a foreign transaction (much like shopping on asos.com) so you will be subject to foreign transaction fees and may also be subject to foreign duty taxes.  Here is a link to the e-commerce website: http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/us/en/zara-us-W2011/128502/Woman.  Happy shopping and, if you get something, let me know what your e-shopping experience is like!

No comments: