Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Great Deal: Lulu's Cheap Trendy Clothes and Accessories

Forever 21 has quickly become known as the easiest place to find an of-the-moment piece at a dead cheap price to update your wardrobe. It also doesn't hurt that they are headquarted in the C-bus, thus explaining the largest Forever 21 I've ever seen out at Easton mall. But Forever 21 is not the only place to snag a trendy and inexpensive item. I recently learned about Lulu's, a California based company located on the web at http://www.lulus.com/. They carry clothing and accessories very similar in style and pricerange to Forever 21. There is free shipping on all orders over $75. I rummaged through the site today and found these items, all of which are NOT on sale (these are their retail prices!).

Above: Agate pendant necklace for $18 (I've been looking for a necklace similar to this for a while now so I may have to pick this one up); High waisted skirt for $29; Rosette statement necklace for $29; Yellow box leather rhinestone gladiator sandals for $69 (my splurges tend to be on shoes and handbags so I don't typically purchase them from places like this, but Lulu's carries some decedent brands like Jeffrey Campbell, Steve Madden, etc. that use real leather)

Below: Studded belt for $13; One-shoulder yellow dress for $55; Studded shift dress for $30; Cut-out cuff bracelet for $13.

No comments: