Thursday, July 2, 2009

Style Muse: Olivia Palermo


If you don't know who Olivia Palermo is, she is an NYC socialite turned reality TV villainess on the MTV television show "The City." For those who have seen the show, I'm sure you have cringed at some of the things that Olivia has said to poor Whitney on many an occassion, but you cannot deny that Olivia has impeccable taste. And how the heck does she get her hair to look so freaking perfect all the time?!?! I absolutely love that she wears a blazer with nearly everything and that she doesn't see a need to expose skin or shorten hemlines in order to create sex appeal. I also adore the fact that she frequently combines high end pieces with inexpensive pieces as well. While Olivia may not be a woman that I admire for her interpersonal skills and tact, I definitely give her kudos for her style.

No comments: