Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Raid My Closet: Classic



The following is a list of eight items from my closet that I truely believe are timeless, will never go out of style, and that every woman should have in her closet. Tim Gunn eat your heart out!
1. Trenchcoat: I have a few trenches, but I chose this one to photograph because it is not the traditional beige. Plus the shorter length lends itself to my petite frame. I purchased this red trench at Banana Republic last summer.
2. White button down: Perhaps one of the most versatile items in my wardrobe because it can be worn to work or casually on the weekend, this white button down has 3/4 length sleeves and a longer length to ensure that it stays tucked in. I purchased it at J. Crew a few years ago.
3. Tote bag: Louis Vuitton never goes out of style! I love this Neverfull MM because you can make it smaller by pulling the cords on the end and the coated canvas is extra durable and doesn't scratch like leather.
4. Loafers: Coach, purchaed at Macy's a few years ago.
5. Pearls: Purchased in Bejing, China a few years ago.
6. Diamond studs: Gift from my husband a few years ago.
7. Dark denim medium-rise straight-legged jeans: Every woman needs a pair of jeans without any rips, holes, crystals, studs, or fading. I purchased this pair by Calvin Klein at Macy's last year.
8. Oversized scarf/Wrap: Purchased at Banana Republic a few months ago.

No comments: