Thursday, November 5, 2009

In Stores Now: Carlos Falchi for Target

The Carlos Falchi for Target handbag line that I first told you about in June is now available for purchase in Target stores and online at www.target.com. As I mentioned in my previous post, Carlos Falchi is best known for his exotic skin handbags. Bags from his regular line typically retail from around $350 for the embossed bags to well over $1,000 for the exotics. If you can't afford his regular line, the for Target bags are much cheaper with all of them retailing at under $50. The Carlos Falchi for Target bags will be available for a limited time only until December 27th. Carlos appears to be sticking to what he knows best with the for Target line as all of the bags appear to be texturized to look as though they are made of an animal skin (even though they are all made of PVC). Pictured below are some pieces that are currently available including: Crossbody bag in purple for $24.99; East/West satchel in brown for $29.99; Large satchel in green for $49.99; Small hobo in black for $19.99; Flap hobo in gray for $39.99.

What do you think of the line? Personally, they just aren't my style and I actually find them to be somewhat on the drab side. I think I'll be passing on this for Target collaboration!

No comments: