Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Trend Alert: Jeggings


Just when you think that the fashion industry has thought of everything, along comes the jegging -- a mix between a legging and a jean. Lots of celebs have been seen wearing them recently (Above: Beyonce, Kate Bosworth, Stephanie Pratt, Whitney Port). While I am a big tights lover, I have never been a huge leggings fan, particularly when ladies started to wear them as a pants-substitute as opposed to under dresses like tights. But I do love jeans. So you can imagine how torn I am about the jegging. In the end, I suppose all that matters is that you wear what makes you comfortable and this is probably not a trend that I would be comfortable wearing. If you do like this trend, however, below are some options for you to choose from. Just please make sure they aren't too tight if you know what I mean! Below: 6126 Dienes zipper jegging on sale for $75 available on www.80spurple.com; BDG jegging for $39 available on www.urbanoutfitters.com; Blank denim jegging for $78 available on www.shopbop.com; Golden stitched jegging for $89 available on www.bebe.com; Juicy Couture jegging for $88 on www.zappos.com; Joe's Jeans sideseam zip jegging for $98 available on www.saks.com; INC side snap jegging for $39 available on www.macys.com; Hue jegging for $28 available on www.bloomingdales.com.

No comments: