Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fall/Winter 2010 Fashion Trend: Red


Another of the most popular hues on the AW2010 runways (in addition to camel) was red(Above: Giorgio Armani, Milly, Maison Martin Margiela, Antonio Berardi)! For some reason I don't own a lot of red items myself, but I really do like the color, although I'm not sure if I could pull off a head-to-toe red look as pictured above. I am, however, absolutely drooling over the Halston Heritage "Brandy" bag below and I am seriously stalking it so that I can pick it up the second it goes on sale! I think that a red accessory really is a staple piece in any woman's wardrobe and I'm happy to see that it is such a trendy color this fall! In the event that you are liking this trend, below are some red-hot items to consider: Cym & Ripple coat for $188 on www.anthropologie.com; Halston Heritage "Brandy" braided handle satchel for $495 on www.shopbop.com; Dolce Vita "Hayword" platform pump for $158 on www.nastygal.com; BB Dakota "Whitman" dress for $80 on www.shopbop.com; House of Cassette skinny jeans for $131 on www.80spurple.com; Patterson J. Kincaid "Harlow" blouse for $98 on www.shopbop.com; Velvet bow heel for $26 on www.nastygal.com; Wooden Ships "Katya" cable beret for $28 on www.urbanoutfitters.com; LA Made "Charlotte" tie-neck henley blouse for $55 on www.piperlime.com; Rock & Republic "Celina" platform pump for $295 on www.shopbop.com; MM Couture one-shoulder dress for $84 on www.piperlime.com; Purple Label "Jambiere" mohair socks for $38 on www.80spurple.com; LaMixx slouch tee for $30 on www.80spurple.com; Matt & Natt "Hendrix" mini bag for $165 on www.shopbop.com; Urban quilted jacket for $39.80 on www.forever21.com; BDG sweater stripe boatneck dress for $42 on www.urbanoutfitters.com; Marc by Marc Jacobs blanket stripe skirt for $368 on www.shopbop.com; Double-breasted knit coat for $24.80 on www.forever21.com.

No comments: