Monday, March 28, 2011

Trend Alert: Colored Denim

I thought I'd take a little break from my Spring/Summer trend reports to let you guys know about a current trend that has been spotted on lots of celebrities lately. As seen above on Kim Kardashian, Cameron Diaz, Khloe Kardashian, and Anna Kendrick, celebs have recently been wearing denim in all kinds of fun bright spring and summery hues. While I probably won't pick up a pair of brightly colored jeans myself, I do like this trend. What do you think? If you are feeling colorful and want to give this trend a try, below are some options to consider: House of Cassette skinny denim on sale for $93.50 on www.80spurple.com; Rag & Bone jeans for $185 on www.intermixonline.com; Current/Elliott "The Stiletto" cropped jeans for $188 on www.bloomingdales.com; Cheap Monday colour zip low jeans for $65 on www.urbanoutiftters.com; BDG cigarette mid-rise jeans for $65 on www.urbanoutfitters.com; BDG cigarette high-rise jeans for $58 on www.urbanoutfitters.com; ASOS pink skinny jeans for $62.76 on www.asos.com.

1 comment:

colored jeans for women said...

I'm so in love with all of these! I really really WANT a pair of those coral jeans, love them!