Friday, September 18, 2009

In Stores Now: Anna Sui for Target

The Gossip Girl inspired Anna Sui for Target line that I first told you about in June is now available for purchase in Target stores and online at www.target.com. Pictured below are some pieces that are currently available including: Bib tee shirt with lace for $24.99; Burnout strappy dress for $69.99; cotton Bird tee shirt with lace for $24.99; Feather dress for $69.99; Intarsia zip cardigan for $44.99; Lace halter dress for $69.99; Silk printed tunic dress for $49.99; Striped cardigan for $39.99. What do you think? Will you be purchasing anything? I must say that I am pretty disappointed in both the styles and the pricing. I would much rather spend the extra $30 to $50 dollars and get a beautiful well-constructed dress from Anthropologie. But I have not seen any of these pieces in person so I will reserve judgment for the time being!

No comments: